Project Coordinator / Manager
We are searching for someone with a passion for public health and a commitment to team work to join us as a Project Coordinator / Manager. The individual will help establish and manage online health-related conferences and training sessions. They will coordinate the logistical and administrative aspects of rolling out an international Project ECHO HIV program. They will work closely with the ECHO hub, SMEs and international participants. They will get to organize introductory sessions to sensitize and introduce participants on use of the technology, platform and process, as well as assisting participants to prepare effective and appropriate case studies for presentation to large groups. The position also entails troubleshooting and attending all sessions, reporting on session data and supporting M&E efforts.
Qualifications and Skills:
• BA/BSc with min 2-3 years working as project coordinator or manager in health or science-related field OR MA/MSc/MPH in health-related subject
• Experience coordinating Zoom (or similar) meetings across different countries / time zones is essential
• Excellent communication and cross-cultural skills required
• Experience using or coordinating ECHO highly desirable
• International and/or military experience (highly desirable)
• French, Spanish, Portuguese language skills highly desirable
Submit a resume below or email us at careers before Friday, June 12th
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender expression, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information, in any of our activities or operations.
This position is based in Baltimore City, Maryland. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.